Airbus Helicopters, Inc. is committed to:
- Conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner by integrating pollution prevention and resource conservation into our vision, mission, and core values.
- Ensuring our processes are in compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws/regulations.
- Continually improving our workplace to reduce environmental risk and committing the resources necessary to achieve environmental compliance.
- Developing environmental procedures and goals based on significant environmental aspects and objectives. These aspects, objectives, and goals are communicated throughout Airbus Helicopters, Inc. to enable their use as guidance for planning and operations.
- Supporting environmental stewardship and improvement as an integral part of our operation through teamwork, commitment, and awareness.
Read Airbus Helicopters, Inc.’s 2016 Environmental Policy (PDF 145 KB).
The companyâ€™s Columbus, Mississippi facility has been accepted into the EnHance Program for exceptional environmental stewardship by the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
Airbus Helicopters, Inc. has successfully implemented an Environmental Management System which was recently certified as ISO 14001 compliant.